An EUA-authorized rapid test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in anterior nasal specimens directly from individuals within 7 days of symptom onset or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 infection.
- Anterior nasal swab specimens
- Results in 15 minutes
- 12 Months shelf life
- Store between 36 to 86° F
- Sample self-collection ages 14 and older
- Sample collection by an adult in children ages 2 to 13
- Excellent performance when compared to an FDA authorized molecular SARS-CoV-2 test.
- Test Cassette(s)
- Package Insert
- Extraction Buffer Tube(s)
- Nasal Swab(s)
- External Tube Holder